Monday 24 September 2012

My first blog!

Well...here I am! My very first blog!

I think I'm just going to post something to get the ball rolling as I often find that the first step is the hardest...

I have come to this course via the experienced practitioners route, after 18 years of teaching dance (yeah I know, I'm old, really old!), with a desire to open new doors and to expand my horizons.
My journey so far (completing the RoL module) has already given me so much more than I could have imagined and I have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to reflect on where I started, where I am now, and the journey I have taken inbetween.

I'm embarking on this next stage of my journey with both a mixture of fear and excitement. Part of me still thinking that maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew and the other half of me wanting to experience the unknown and new so that I can continue to grow and develop both as a professional and as a person.

I am looking forward to this next chapter of my professional life and to seeing where it takes me, who I will meet along the way, the discussions/ ideas that will be shared and the new skills that I can gather.

Would love to hear from my fellow BAPPers...if we all hold hands we can jump in together!












No comments:

Post a Comment