Sunday 13 January 2013

Personal Learning Networks for Educators: 10 Tips

I follow Steven Anderson's blog - Blogging About The Web 2.0 Classroom, which always has great tips, links and ideas about Web2.0 tools. Today's post is another helpful, and easy to navigate, list of usefulness!

In particular I found this blog by Dr. Mark Wagner really interesting, as it not only gave great ideas for networking with regard to personal development but is also a very reassuring and encouraging post that suggests that the ability to connect and develop is entirely down to us...

Personal Learning Networks for Educators: 10 Tips

There are so many links within the text that I wonder what new and exciting discoveries they will lead me to. You know, the more I learn, the more I realise why some people never want to stop being a student!!

No comments:

Post a Comment