Friday 12 April 2013

Literature review No.3

In my previous post entitled Doing, reading and reflecting I talked about a book I had started reading called Researching Children's Experience by Greene and Hogan, and how it had been a brilliant discovery. Having read further, I decided that it would indeed be the subject of my third literature review.

My reason is that there seems to be three clear aspects to any research I might undertake, all of which go into making up the nature of my inquiry:
  1. motivation,
  2. dance education, and 
  3. students' experiences.
I have already written around the topic of motivation in education and reviewed a dance publication so it seemed important to choose this third area for my final review. I've posted it on my google drive here. It can also be found, along with my other two reviews, on our SIG Wiki (danceteacherssigwiki.groups.google.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment