Wednesday 3 October 2012

I've spent this morning looking at some of the new blogs that have gone up on the  website and have found that I really wanted to read someone's blog if the design was light and fresh. With this in mind I have gone back to my own and totally changed the colour scheme/ design and added a photo under the title. Not sure it's quite what I want yet but I think that it's easier to read and less depressing to look at.

I've also added a couple of new sections to the page too. One for followers (although it's looking pretty sad and empty at the mo!) and the other so that I can link to videos and hopefully my youtube channel later on.

A busy couple of days has halted my progress on writing my profile but I'm hoping to get into a first draft tomorrow, that's if my work commitments allow it!




No comments:

Post a Comment