Monday 1 October 2012

Personal statement

Today I thought I'd look back to see if there were any previous documents that might help me to create my profile and I found the personal statement that I submitted to Midd'x Uni. in January, when I first applied to get on the BAPP course.
I've read it through and, although I feel it's way too long and some bits lack relevance in this particular task, I think that some aspects of it could possibly be of use. I'm not sure the style of writing is quite right for a blog profile, as it seems a little too formal, and, from reading other people's blogs, I've found the more personal one's more engaging.

I've uploaded it here and would appreciate any thoughts/ comments:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5lvFx9uzfG8RDVRZHVJc0tlVHM/edit

(I can already see one thing that I have learnt from doing this course...that I should spell it practice!!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah - good to see you making a good start - the good thing about blogger is that you can keep working and changing the design and look of your blog and you can / add and remove features. I did follow the link through to your personal statement but the google page it took me to denied me access ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemay - I've changed the settings for access as I had inadvertantly made it for my eyes only! If you have time could you possibly try the link again to see if it is possible to view it. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete